Math: Number Sense
1. Please continue to read with your child and review WWW's as often as possible
2. We will be celebrating Valentine's Day on Wednesday, February 14th. If your child would like to send in cards, please have them send in for the whole group. We have 20 friends in our classroom. Also, please only have you child write their name on the card, this will make distributing the cards much easier.
3. Ash Wednesday is this Wednesday – School mass beings at 10:50 AM, all are welcome!
4. Thank you for returning our Class Journal promptly! We are still working on completely Entry #1. It’s turning out to be a great way to promote meaningful writing J
5. On Friday, February 16th, Ryan Hreljac (the founder of The Ryan’s Well Foundation) will be coming in to speak to Grade 1-6 students. Spirit Week will start the following week and money raised will be going to Ryan's Well Foundation. Donations will be accepted through cash online.
Spirit Week Themes:
Monday, February 19th: Family Day - NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, February 20th: Jersey Day + Scientist in the School
Wednesday, February 21st: Favourite Character Day
Thursday, February 22nd: Crazy Hat/Hair Day
Friday, February 23rd: Tacky Tourist Day
8. Our Scientist in school workshop is Tuesday, February 21st in the morning. We now have enough Parent Volunteers. Thank you for all of your support!